Saturday, March 29, 2008

Have Fun With Friends

Hi everyone, first I have to apologize that due to the busy exam, it has been a long time since my last article was posted. Sorry for making this blog bored for you to see.

Today is Saturday. Since I didn't have any classes today, I went to school to practice singing with my classmates for the upcoming chorus competition in the morning. Although the number of people coming was little at first, every classmate was trying his or her best during the practice. Finallly, because of classmates' efforts, we had a great improvement on our indiness of singing.

After practing, I went out for a brief lunch with some of my friends. Then we took bus to downtown area. It was a sunny afternoon. Warm sunlight shone on my happy face, seeming to celebrate the finish of the exam with me.

After go shopping for two hours, I took my friends to my favorite place of relaxing. The game center "Tom's World." There, I showed my "Abundant Experience" in playing video games in front of my friends, including "太鼓の達人(The Professional of Japanese Drum)" and "Drum Mania." They really appreciated my playing skill. I was also thankful for their watching.

Today I experienced lots of things that couldn't be experienced alone. The feeling of having good friends let me walk into an entire new world where I can find happiness and satisfaction.

6 comments:

Ally said...

hi hao-wei yeh! my name is ally.
so your really good at video games?
i'm not =] all i play is "guitar hero" at my friend's houses.
have you heard of that game?
well any way, what exams have you been takeing?

滅影horokage said...

Oh, it is just a midterm examination that we take three times a semester in Taiwan.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude whats up. So which games do you play, i play Guitar Hero, Halo, and Madden Football, and others. I would really like to hear back from you with your favorite games or other things.
Later dude,
Jonathan

Sydney Reed said...

Hi, my name is Sydney. Good luck in your chorus competition! I have some friends that sing and they really enjoy it. What do you shop for with your friends? Sometimes I go shopping for clothes with my friends and although we rarely buy anything we always have a good time.

滅影horokage said...

Well, it is just some equipment that my classmate need for playing the guitar.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love to go shopping too! Did you know that I was once at a mall in Dallas for 6 HOURS!! It was pretty crazy. Anyway, what kind of classes does you school offer?