Hello, my name is Hao-Wei Yeh. I am a eleventh grade student in Taiwan. You can call me George if you don't mind.
My hobbies are watching TV and playing computer games. I also like to listen to Japanese pop music.
I am really fond of Japanese culture and things. If you have any experiences or new information about Japan, please let me know.
By the way, I also like to know things about robots.If you have any new information about robots, please tell me also.
Hearing that our English teacher, Lichun Chen, is gonig to have this trasational activity between Taiwan and the U.S., I was so excited.
I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to not only improve my skill of writing but also make friends from a different nation. If you don't mind, We can exchange our interesting experiences in daily life here.
This is my first time to connect foreigners in this way and also, is my first time to establish my own blog. If there are some tips that can make the blog more attractive, please tell me.
As I said, I want to improve my writing in English. If there are some mistakes in my sentences or you think there is a better way to say it, just type them to me. I am glad to discorver my problems.
I am looking forward to making friends with you.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey george my name is I.J. Your english is very good and i didn't find any mistakes but im not a teacher. You said you like robots and at our school we have a robotics club where they constructs robots for tournaments. I remember they had a demonstration of one and it was awesome. If you want to make you blog look better you should add photos of you and if you made any robots them too. It was fun talking to you.
I.J. Poole
Hey I'm Ryan. I play computer games also, which ones do you play? There's a robotics club at our school and they built a really big robot that they had on display, I'm not sure what it can do but it looked impressive. My dad's name is George also =D
Hi i'm Hector,
I also like a lot of things that have to do with electronics.
I used to play computer games a lot more, but usually i like to go out and play sports, do you play any sports?
Yes, I sometimes play badminton and volleyball with my classmates.
Post a Comment