Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Power of Teamwork

Today morning, we had an experiment class in chemistry. While in class, teacher told us to do the experiment on "Measuring the speed of the reaction." Although the steps were simple, we had to take a lot of time to finish it as the reasult that the reaction had to be done for twenty times!!

As the leader of the team, I divided the members into several groups. Each group had its own part of job to do, such as preparing the reactants, measuring the time, taking down the results, etc. The whole team worked well like a factory of a successful company as the teammates were doing their job seriously.

Finally, Due to the great cooperation between the teammates, we finished the experiment before the class ended! I am so proud of my classmates as well as myself that I almost shouted with joy when the last time of the experiment had been done.

Now I had deeply realized and trusted the strong power of a good teamwork.

5 comments:

Adam P. said...

hello Hao-Wei Yeh,
i saw something in your first post about how you would like to know about robots. I am in the robotics club at my school where we design and build robots to do surtin tasks. like this year at first( a competition that allows us a lot of freedom as to what we can build) we had to build a robot that had to go around a course as fast as we could. we got ours to go 15 miles per hour( 45 kilometers per hour I think). and it has to carrey around a 12 pound( 3 maybe 4 kilos) ball goin this insane speed. with out a man controlling it. but it looks alot better than it sounds. Why are you interested in robots? and do you know how to code?
your geeky friend,
Adam Pollio

Adam P. said...

oKAY three things #1 how did you embed that music video, #2 who makes that song, #3 what is the song about, #4 will you answer 1-3 please.

Andrew said...

Hello Hao-Wei Yeh! Its pretty cool that you like robots! I wish I could build robots! Have you built one before? Well talk to you again later. Andrew

Naomi Hasegawa said...

Hi, Hao-Wei Yeh! I read that you wanted to know more about Japanese culture. Well I am Japanese so if you want to know something, you can just ask me! Your chemistry class sounds very interesting! I am taking biology this year and we do many labs too. Yesterday we did a lab on bacterial growth.

滅影horokage said...

Hi, adam p. Sorry for keeping you waiting for my reply.

#1 You can follow the direction below : Dashboard > Layout > Add a Page Element > Video Bar(Add To Blog)> type in the keywords about the vedio(In YouTube only) you look for in the "Keywords"(I don't know why it comes out just four videos at a time.) > Save Changes
Hope you can succeed.

#2 The song is sung by a Japanese group "いきものがかり(Ikimonogakari)".Produced by Japanese songwriter "水野良樹."

#3 I don't know what the song is about actually. But in my opinion, according to the words, I think it is about a couple who get over difficulties together all the time ,and they also want to be together in the future.

Hope you like the reply.